Friday 21 January 2011

My new website, DessertSpecial



 I am currently working on my prices for those who are interested in buying batches of the desserts I make.  I am happy to cater for larger getherings and occasions, so simply pop me a line and let me know what exactly you want.

You can order the fun cups desserts which are perfect for busy events and occasions like parties.  If you want to be a bit more sophisticated, however, they can be made in dishes or pie cases to be cut into portions.

However, for the time being please visit my 'almost' official website www.dessertspecial.webs.com which has listings and prices of desserts and also homecooked food. Admittedly the website is still undergoing some changes, but you are welcome to have a browse, and contact me to arrange your orders and get a quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment