Wednesday 24 November 2010

Our first Cake & Dessert Sale!

I have an announcement to make:
My sister and I will be holding our very first Cupcake and Dessert stall this coming Saturday!
Its going to be quite exciting and a little nerve racking. If you live locally that please pop in and have a taste of our delicious homemade Bakes, Cakes and yummy Desserts.
Of course, I will be taking many pictures and will eventually post them up for all to see. 
If you have any ideas of cupcake flavours, desserts just drop me a message somehow!
So far, I have thought about making:
~Banoffee Dessert
~Tiramisu Dessert
~Chocolate Gateau Cupcakes
~Banoffee Cupcakes 
(I personally L.O.V.E banoffee pie! which is why I want to make two banoffee flavoured items) it probably isn't a good idea to make two similar flavoured things as I'm sure there are other brilliant flavours that people love that I probably have never tried or thought of.
Please let me know what you like and normally go for, or if you have any special ideas I can make use of.
 



Organiser: Nour (Domestic Violence)
 Date: Saturday 27th November
Time: 1.30 - 5.30 pm
Venue:
Frenford Youth Club
The Drive
Ilford
IG1 3PS

FREE PARKING
This ladies only fundraising event promises to be sophisticated, fun-packed, informative and last but not least a beneficial event for all the victims of domestic violence who we aim to provide support to.
TICKETS: £4 each (first mocktail is free and food is included)
For more information please contact:
Phone: Contact Fahima: 07791678746 or Aisha: 07983615768 for tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment